WELCOME

WELCOME - SELAMAT DATANG - おはようさま - ACCUEIL - WILLKOMMEN - WELKOM - 환영 - BENVENUTO - BIENVENIDA - - مرحبا

Friday, March 8, 2013

Why You Back To Write? – Part 2



I’m here again to write, I prove myself I’m back to write again. But this is still new spirit, so no wonder for me. If the spirit become less and if I cannot bring back my full spirit to write. It will same, I will go away from here for a while. And I don’t know when I will back here to write.

For me, I’m here just pretend like writers or journalist. So, I pretend to be cool. To prove myself “So do you think you can write?” Yes I do!.  

What I write here just bla bla bla which pass over my mind. So I’m pretty smart to write all topics, because I knew myself! I can write with my opinion. So I have my own style and no one needs to come and do editing. Maybe I need editing if I publish this into a book, not maybe but yes I need it. As you know what we need for printing. But now you can see what I do here for free.

I have a lots document of my writing. Some of them till the end, and some other still hanging or we can say “to be continue”. And what I write is depends on my mood and also the situation around. And I think many people have the same like me. Not many but only some of them. 

This is same if we want to understand what is that the meaning inside of a poems. We need to see the background of the poet, the time when the poem made, some point of view and many things other. So you will understand more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment