WELCOME

WELCOME - SELAMAT DATANG - おはようさま - ACCUEIL - WILLKOMMEN - WELKOM - 환영 - BENVENUTO - BIENVENIDA - - مرحبا

Friday, March 22, 2013

Enjoy Myself Alone

It sound desperate when I decided to write this title. I have a lot of friends, yes I have them "I think you will read this, dear my friends in everywhere in the world". I'm not desperate though, because I'm still doing something to spend my time with myself! Listening music, playing game "sometime make addicted", read a book "just if I want" look like I don't like to read ahahha, but sometime reading also make me addicted, write something, drawing, and still many things to do even no plan. I count cleaning my room too! I feel so messy as girl who have a room alone. I don't like to share my room. If I share it, I will think twice to make it messy again hahaha. Cool reason huh!

That will so enjoyable when outside sunny. I can open my door and open curtain of the window to let all sunshine come into my room. I turn on the music, singing "with my horrible voice, don't u ever wonder of my voice? Haha, everybody can sing!" and sometime a bit dance. Alone is not even worse! I enjoy it at the moment. At the moment, noticed!

I'm forget to include chat with friends on phone with some social networking media.

I go somewhere alone as well. I say that I go with my lovely motorbike, I'm not alone. I just go around like count km on speedometer. Counting road, building, people, beach. But I'm still bad be guide for other. I just can be good guide for myself. I will never lose my way even I will rid long way. Sometime I drop to someplace to look forward something to do without plan on the book. Sometime only take some photo, I will take many photos even with phone camera for right now. I just cannot imagine if I have my dream camera soon. I will so happy enjoy my day alone, if I don't need someone being my model on the photo shoot. Sound I gonna be a professional photographer. Hahaha!

What I like is to go around at the night till late night. I was enjoying my eyes on the low light, counting the bulb. That is opposite with I do at my room in the afternoon with full of sunshine. That is like black and white in live, I like to enjoy both with different feeling and different meaning.

If I read what I do with my day with no plan alone. That still hope on my life, because I'm still enjoy it till now! I agree with Ariel Leve on her book "It Could Be Worse, You Could Be Me" no plan not mean nothing to do. So like me I can suddenly have something to do with myself alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment