WELCOME

WELCOME - SELAMAT DATANG - おはようさま - ACCUEIL - WILLKOMMEN - WELKOM - 환영 - BENVENUTO - BIENVENIDA - - مرحبا

Thursday, March 14, 2013

ENVY

What do you think about this word? ENVY

On my way to work place I just found this word on the road. Do you think that is true? I found it on the road! Like maple leaf scattered on the road!



I have a lot of perception that maybe you have on your mind as well. Just to figure out what I can say with envy. What I can think with envy. What I can do with envy. And of course what should I do with envy.

I realize that I often have this word in my life. Envy with other life? of course this is happen!

Envy is only a word but if it become jealous that will ruin your mind. But for me, envy is not only the word. it still rob my brain like zombie "though I know zombie".

I want a lot of things in life, for example : I want to travel around the world "not only me want this", but that cost  money! And  the fact is I'm not rich enough now to make it true right now. What relate with envy here, when I see other can have that all! of course make me envy.

That is only one example, but I have a lot of it. So, the simple thing make me envy too. Is that too dramatic? of course no! I try to be honest with my life. With all fact in front of my point of view.

Only me can help myself with this problem. I'm the doctor for myself. I'm sick because of envy, and only me know the right cure of it. What I want to say here, you should know who really you are! If you know that, you can play with yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment