WELCOME

WELCOME - SELAMAT DATANG - おはようさま - ACCUEIL - WILLKOMMEN - WELKOM - 환영 - BENVENUTO - BIENVENIDA - - مرحبا

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love Me Forever Friend

You will love me forever as friend? Thanks to understand a while what mean of the rock I throw to your face "in your dream". The greatest dream ever! and the black part on my life.

You are the reason all of this condition. And I knew that you will there forever for me. I know that you love me in different way and different language. That is nice sometime and so painful over time. I cannot even see your face! All suddenly come together on my mind. All the story what we create together, because you let me to write it over and over again.
I was give up a while but you don't know that! Because every time I was forgot, you trigger me to remember all. When I forgot about you, suddenly you come. But I'm addicted with you, so you will always win at this game. I just too afraid to win.

You understand that I will not give up about you. Beside that you give me hope!  make me feel like you want me. But this is hard, and a lot of challenge. Challenge to be bad like what you want me to try what I say I don't care. So you put it as your key!

You take advantages of that, but I do too. Sometime I feel like that is great to love you but other time I feel like this is bad and even worse to love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment