WELCOME

WELCOME - SELAMAT DATANG - おはようさま - ACCUEIL - WILLKOMMEN - WELKOM - 환영 - BENVENUTO - BIENVENIDA - - مرحبا

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I wanna be pride of you, I don’t wanna disappoint you

“Now, especially this day.
I wanna cry, scream, mad!!! ohh really chaos. Yeah chaos (same as maintitle of my thesis! Hahahahha lol ). I have been afraid about my thesis T,T , thesis deadline and more other, hahahhaaha (hemmmmmmm, I should cry about that. No no no no, better laugh maybe wakakakakakaka). I have been sick too (poor thing T,T). I got fever, headache, influenza. Complicated!!!
Be shame, I don’t finish my bachelor of science yet. Oh, what’s a pity of me!!! It coz I’m a lazy person (lol, that is normal, I guess), I’m not in my hobby (we will better in our hobbies), I’m feel bored inside (hahahha, sound normal huh!), I’m.... . I’m not a perfect person(no idea about that coz nobody is perfact).”

Hahaha... I said like that maybe a month ago. But now I’m still feeling sad, not better than before. hufh I’m tired for all my routine now. I know ONE reason why I feel bored everyday, yeah I’m sure about this. But I can’t write it here, I will keep it secret only for me. Coz.... hahaha, coz what?? Hmm(thinking)
OK.. that is another reason I can write here. Yeah I have finished my final exam. I mean, I finished to report my thesis and I do my best there. Now I’m still waiting my graduation come. Before that, I have to collect some graduate requirement soon. Yeah.... I’m still arfaid about that coz I have not get several of those yet. OMG.... I’m still chaos, hahaha, T,T. Ohh... I hope I can do it and got my best in the future. Yeah... really hope it [-O< I don’t wanna be a loser.
When it will end?? X(

No comments:

Post a Comment